Dr. Chad Robert Luce, D.C., first arrived in Fort Myers, Florida, in 2007, and opened Luce Family Chiropractic. After a dedicated and successful history of serving the Fort Myers community, Luce Family Chiropractic underwent a change of ownership. This allowed Dr. Chad the unique opportunity to open The Chiropractic Place, a brand-new chiropractic office offering fresh and unique twists on traditional chiropractic care. Opened in 2016, The Chiropractic Place is centrally located to serve all of southwest Florida.
Dr. Kristin DeArmond, D.C., relocated to Fort Myers in 2017 and has been serving the North Naples community for the past several years. After the birth of her son, Milo, practicing in Fort Myers at The Chiropractic Place was the perfect opportunity for Dr. Kristin to remain close to home and to continue to serve our southwest Florida community with specific and individualized chiropractic care. Dr. Kristin is excited and passionate about helping our community thrive in the years to come!
What makes The Chiropractic Place unique:
- Transparent pricing structures
- All services, and their associated costs, are explained before any services are rendered
- Prices are on display at the receptionist's desk at all times
- The use of state-of-the art Sigma Instruments® Ultralign ProAdjuster© chiropractic spinal adjusting instrumentation. Computerized, consistent, and comfortable
- The use of Human Touch® therapy chairs
- 17+ years of chiropractic provider experience and technique mastery
- Easy to schedule appointments online, via text, e-mail, or our smartphone app
The Chiropractic Place prides itself on effective and individualized chiropractic care. We also enjoy talking about the health benefits of chiropractic, and we would gladly participate in your function or event as a guest speaker; please ask!
You can learn more about our staff here: