Dr. Chad Robert Luce, D.C., first arrived in Fort Myers, Florida, in 2007, and opened Luce Family Chiropractic. After a dedicated and successful history of serving the Fort Myers community, Luce Family Chiropractic underwent a change of ownership. This allowed Dr. Chad the unique opportunity to open The Chiropractic Place, a brand-new chiropractic office offering fresh and unique twists on traditional chiropractic care. Opened in 2016, The Chiropractic Place, with Dr. Chad R. Luce and Dr. Carrie M. Lachermeier, is centrally located to serve all of southwest Florida.
What makes The Chiropractic Place unique:
- Transparent, Medicare-based pricing structures
- All services, and their associated costs, are explained before any services are rendered
- Prices are on display at the receptionist's desk at all times
- The use of state-of-the art Sigma Instruments® Ultralign ProAdjuster© chiropractic spinal adjusting instrumentation. Computerized, consistent, and comfortable
- The use of Human Touch® therapy chairs
- 31 years of combined chiropractic provider experience and technique mastery
- No appointment necessary for active, registered patients; just come in during our posted hours
The Chiropractic Place prides itself on effective and individualized chiropractic care. We also enjoy talking about the health benefits of chiropractic, and we would gladly participate in your function or event as a guest speaker; please ask!
You can learn more about our staff here: